Here are some quick “facts” about me and what this blog is about.
Fist of all I do NOT sell anything and I don’t make any income from this blog or the internet. The blog basically a clearinghouse for my brain. A place to sort out my ideas. There is so much information out there. And so much of it is BS. I have started using Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit as much as possible to keep my head from spinning. As for me:
- Very Happy (even when I’m depressed)
- Atheist or maybe Pantheist (not sure)
- Skeptic (former cynic)
- Passionate about Physics/Astronomy/Neuroscience/Evolution
- Heroes include:Carl Sagan/George Carlin/Siddhartha/my husband♥
- Congenital heart defect/partially blind/chronic migraines/bi-polar/CFS/FMS/ME + much more
- Been brought back from the dead (after 40 min.)
- Practice Zazen meditation
- Live comfortably below the poverty line
- Warped Sense of Humor
Why did I create a blog? I am not an expert in anything. In fact I feel in many ways like a child or a coma patient that has been asleep for the last 45± years. A few of years ago, after going through a lot personal and physical trauma, I woke up. I had an epiphany. I reached enlightenment. For more details of what I am babbling about read my post How does Consciousness Work? However you want to label it, I now see the world and the universe for what it really is. It is so beautiful and so awe-inspiring that I can never ‘fall asleep’ again. Ever since then I understand things that I only thought I always knew. Those cliché statements people make. “We are all connected.” I get it now. So I read and learn everything I can about particle physics, astronomy, m-theory, unification field theory and evolution and I try to meditate.
I did NOT start meditating until after my “enlightenment”. I started meditating to calm my mind so I could process all images that were falling into place.
So, why should you follow this blog? Why are you asking me? Think for yourself.